If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, we will gladly accept your return and refund you within the 14 day Returns Policy period provided that the item is unused and in the original packaging without any defects.
In the event that you are not happy with your purchase, you can easily return it in three easy steps:
- Step 1: Request a return by sending an email to email@example.com within the first 14 days of receiving your order. Please include your order number (#DDXXXX) in the subject line and advise the reason for return.
- Step 2: Wait for us to reply to your return request via email.
Step 3: Return the parcel using your preferred option:
- Courier Ship the parcel to us using a courier of your choice. The cost of the return is at your cost.
- Collection: Our courier partner will collect the parcel from the address you provide. A shipping fee of R65-R120 (depending where you are based) will be charged for returns collected by us and will be deducted from the refund due.
- Drop off (Durban only):Drop-off your return at our Click & Collect point in Westville, Durban KZN.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-10 working days.
Please note that:
- We do not accept returns on orders that are sent back to us exceeding the 14 day Returns Policy period.
- No refunds on return shipping fees (delivery fees to you and return fees back to us)
- No EFT refunds are given on gift vouchers. Another voucher will be issued to you.
- Some accessories are covered by supplier warranties, please refer to the relevant description when purchasing the items. (For more information see section - Event Specific Terms)
Exchanges (if applicable)
Exchanges are allowed within 14 days of receipt of delivery, provided that the item is unused and in the original packaging without any defects. If you wish to exchange an item for something else send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Exchange and your #DDXXXX order no.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
27 Dr Goonam Street Durban
072 085 1467
- When paying via Credit Card we offer exchanges when possible or refund the card used to place the order.
- When paying via EFT or Bank Transfer we can offer a full refund to your account, unless you prefer vouchers.
- For your protection we recommend that you insure your package against loss and damage and request a delivery confirmation.
If you believe a product is defective, before returning it back to us, you will be expected to take a video highlighting the problem you are experiencing and WhatsApp it through to us on 072 085 1467, where we will advise further on the next steps. As in most cases the product is not defective, but simply requires a battery change.
If an item is returned on the basis of being defective, and after testing does have an evident manufacturers defect, which cannot be fixed, the product will be replaced if within the guarantee period.
Any item which is returned on the basis of it being defective within the guarantee period and after testing there is no evident manufacturers defect with the product (eg. required new batteries) the customer will be liable to either pay the return delivery fee or collect the item free of charge from our warehouse located at 27 Dr Goonam Street Durban.
Should the defect be related to an SD card and the defect is reported within 1 month of receiving the product, a replacement SD card will be granted free of charge.
However, if a damaged SD is reported after 30 days of a product being received and it is evident that there is noticeable damage/negligence by the customer, a replacement SD card will need to be purchased at a value of R250.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Items such as Quran Cube Airpods, cannot be returned due to Covid19 and hygiene reasons.
Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require an order number.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds of 25-50% are granted (if applicable)
1. CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
2. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
3. Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 27 Dr Goonam Street Durban, 4001
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over R1000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.